APPRENTICESHIP CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
April 22, 2021
Position: Registered Apprentices
Our IBEW Local 353/ECAO electrical contractors have been servicing the needs of their industrial, commercial and institutional clients since 1903.
Several contractors have numerous immediate openings for experienced, reliable, registered apprentices.
Applicants will be in good standing with the Ontario College of Trades, hold valid Working at Heights and WHMIS certificates and have reliable transportation.
Geographically, we have a host of projects throughout the GTA, as well as many others north to Orillia, west to Milton and east to Oshawa.
YOU MAY BE WORKING IN A VARIETY OF ENVIRONMENTS PERFORMING SUCH WORK AS:
- New construction
- Tenant work
- Service and maintenance or,
- Installation of industrial process equipment and systems such as BAS, Fire Alarm as well as other environments and systems.
- An attractive hourly wage
- 10% statutory holiday and vacation pay, paid weekly
- Pension plan
- Premium health and benefit plan and,
- Extensive continuing education support
For more information or to apply, contact IBEW Local 353 representative, Derrick Smith:
Mobile: (705) 305-4234